You don’t employ your own solicitors or other professional advisers so why try to handle Business Continuity Management in-house?
It is simply not cost-effective for most medium-sized businesses to employ a full-time Business Continuity Manager. Typically, Business Continuity Management becomes an additional responsibility for a busy Facilities or IT Manager. Even where a suitable individual can be identified and trained, it is unrealistic to expect them to keep up to date with every development in Business Continuity, Crisis Management and Disaster Recovery.
Outsourcing your Business Continuity Management to Cambridge Risk Solutions gives you access to the best, most up to date advice at a fraction of the cost of employing a full-time Business Continuity professional. In particular we can assist with:
- Routine maintenance of Business Continuity plans;
- Selecting appropriate Business Continuity Services (eg IT Disaster Recovery);
- Business Continuity training
- Design and delivery of Crisis Management exercises
- Testing of Disaster Recovery arrangements;
- Conducting post-incident reviews;
- Liaising with third parties (eg customers, insurers, banks) who may require assurance that adequate Business Continuity Management arrangements are in place; and
- Vetting of suppliers’ Business Continuity plans.
Instead of distracting one of your own managers from what they do best, why not outsource the complete Business Continuity Management function to Cambridge Risk Solutions. A range of flexible packages are available to ensure that you get great value for money.