Cambridge Risk Solutions adopts a collaborative approach to Business Continuity consultancy, working closely with clients to deliver simple, pragmatic and user-friendly plans and processes. We are members of the BSI Associate Consultant Programme and LRQA Consultant Network, and all work is conducted in accordance with ISO 22301: Societal Security – Business Continuity Management Systems – Requirements.
Business Continuity Healthcheck
The BCM Healthcheck is a special 1-day Business Continuity consultancy package, aimed at smaller organisations. Whether or not you already have Business Continuity plans in place, it is an inexpensive way of establishing how vulnerable your organisation is and what practical steps you can take to prepare for the unexpected.
Business Continuity Plan Development
Our main Business Continuity consultancy service is assisting clients to develop and improve their plans. Preparing a Business Continuity plan from scratch can seem daunting but Cambridge Risk Solutions can relieve the stress by advising on all aspects of plan development, including:
- Programme management;
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA);
- Risk evaluation and control;
- Determining Business Continuity strategy; and
- Developing and implementing a BCM response.
Our consultants work in partnership with your staff throughout the process in order to identify the most cost-effective solutions for your organisation.
Business Continuity Plan Reviews
Using their extensive cross-sector experience of Business Continuity consultancy, Cambridge Risk Solutions consultants can review existing Business Continuity plans against appropriate standards (eg ISO 22301) and best practice guidelines. If desired, organisations can also be benchmarked against their industry peers or other suitable reference groups.
Business Continuity Training Services
Training is a vital component of any organisation’s programme for Business Continuity. Services that you may require include:
- General Business Continuity awareness training for all staff;
- Specific training for Business Continuity coordinators and managers;
- Crisis Management training for members of Incident Management teams; and
- Design and delivery of Crisis Management exercises.
Follow the link for more details on Business Continuity training and Crisis Management exercises.
Other Business Continuity Services
As you develop your plans, we can also assist with additional Business Continuity services:
- Log-keeper training;
- Staff awareness and development;
- Business Continuity Management System Development; and
- Preparation for ISO 22301 certification;
Cambridge Risk Solutions can also assist with selecting the most appropriate providers of Business Continuity products and services, including:
- IT Disaster Recovery solutions;
- Property damage restoration services;
- Crisis Management software;
- Risk Management software;
- Business Continuity planning tools; and
- Disaster Recovery workspace.
Follow the link to see some examples of Business Continuity Consultancy projects.