Cambridge Risk Solutions is keen to support the local community and are proud to be members of Business Peak District, and to promote the ‘Inspired by the Peak District‘ brand. Helen Molyneux served as a Board member for Business Peak District for three years.
Business Peak District is a single voice for businesses in the area covered by the Peak District National Park, High Peak, Staffordshire Moorlands and Derbyshire Dales, with a vision for the Peak District having a distinctive, high quality rural environment and an enterprising, growing and sustainable rural economy.
Business Peak District aims to:
- Help create the conditions required to increase the number of high quality jobs in the area
- Increase investment in the Peak District
- Promote better broadband and connectivity
- Use the special environment of the National Park to provide a competitive advantage for our businesses
- Promote a single Peak District brand and toolkit
- Develop more apprenticeship and training opportunities to give businesses the skilled workforces they need and local people jobs
- Grow the range of businesses in different sectors so the economy has a strong future
- Give Peak District businesses a voice to help influence the work of the six new Local Enterprise Partnerships overlapping the area
It is supported by the Peak District National Park Authority, Derbyshire Dales District Council, High Peak Borough Council and Staffordshire Moorlands District Council, and works closely with the Derbyshire and the Nottinghamshire Chamber of Commerce, and Local Enterprise Partnerships.