There are a wide range of Business Continuity services available from specialist providers to assist your organisation; broadly speaking these can be divided into consultancy services and training.
Business Continuity Consultancy
Many organisations seek external assistance with developing their Business Continuity plans, particularly with conducting the Business Impact Analysis. Alternatively, if you already have a plan in place, you may wish to have it reviewed against ISO 22301 or benchmarked against your industry peers.
Follow the link for more details on Business Continuity consultancy.
Business Continuity Training Services
Training is a vital component of any organisation’s programme for Business Continuity. Services that you may require include:
- General Business Continuity awareness training for all staff;
- Specific training for Business Continuity coordinators and managers;
- Crisis Management training for members of Incident Management teams; and
- Design and delivery of Crisis Management exercises.
Follow the link for more details on Business Continuity training and Crisis Management exercises.
Other Business Continuity Services
As you develop your plans, we can also assist with additional Business Continuity services:
- Log-keeper training;
- Staff awareness and development;
- Business Continuity Management System Development;
- Preparation for ISO 22301 certification;
- Workspace recovery services;
- Property damage restoration services; and
- Emergency notification systems.